Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Live Like You Were Dying

There are precisely 43 items on my Bucket List. 5 are already crossed off and not on this list, and the remaining 13 are a little more personal so they are not on the list either. 

1. Go Skydiving
2. Go to Times Square for New Years
3. Get married
4. Donate Plasma
5. Learn sign language
6. Go up in a hot air balloon
7. See the Northern Lights
8. Learn ballroom dancing
9. Be a vegetarian for 2 weeks
10. Fly first class
11. Visit a volcano
12. Go to Alaska
13. Go to the U.K.
14. Visit at least 35 countries
15. Go to the Olymipics
16. Visit Israel
17. Drive Route 66
18. Go parasailing
19. Read through the entire Bible
20. Make a gingerbread house
21. Dye my hair blonde for a very short amount of time
22. Learn to play an instrument (preferably guitar or piano)
23. Ride a mechanical bull
24. Visit at least 35 states
25. Be fluent in a language other than English

*Let me know if you think there's anything that I should add to my list, and I will take it into consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment