Friday, January 7, 2011

Ten Guilty Pleasures

My first 4 blogs were rather heavy and heartfelt so I figured I'd make this blog a bit more on the lighter side (and a bit shorter). I thought maybe everyone would like to learn a little more about me. So here are my 10 Guilty Pleasures...

1. Reality TV shows-Fear Factor is my favorite!
2. Watching the University of Florida lose at anything-I hate this team, nuff said.
3. Diet Coke-Just give it to me in an IV!
4. Rollercoasters-...what can I say? ...I love a good adrenaline high. :)
5. Proving people wrong-Sad but true...I like to be right.
6. Fixing/putting things together without instructions
7. Winning anything-I have a very intense competitive side. I may not rub it in your face, but trust me, I want to.
8. Nutella
9. Mario Kart-I know...lame, but SOOOO much fun! :)
10. Jewelery-You can never have too much of it!

1 comment:

  1. kayla- you honestly crack me up. this describes you really well and sometimes (okay ALOT of the time) i have to agree with #3...it's all for the panini maker :)

    awesome blogs!

    ReplyDelete