Monday, October 17, 2011

10 Best Hymns

Okay so ever since I went to Elevation Church, I have been on a hymn kick. Here's my favorites :)
1. Come Thou Fount..."Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it. Prone to leave the God I love; here’s my heart, O take and seal it, seal it for Thy courts above."
2. Victory in Jesus..."Oh victory in Jesus, my Savior forever! He sought me and bought me with His redeeming blood! He loved me ere I knew Him and all my love is due Him!"
3. Amazing Grace..."Amazing grace! How sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me! 
4. How Great Thou Art..."When Christ shall come, with shouts of acclamation and take me home, what joy shall fill my heart! Then I shall bow in humble adoration and there proclaim, "My God, how great Thou art!"
5. I Stand Amazed..."How marvelous! How wonderful! And my song shall ever be! How marvelous! How wonderful is my Savior's love for me!"
6. Jesus Paid it All..."I hear the Savior say, 'Thy strength indeed is small. Child of weakness watch and pray, find in Me thine all in all.'"
7. Everyday With Jesus..."Everyday with Jesus is sweeter than the day before. Everyday with Jesus I love Him more and more. Jesus saves and keeps me and He's the one I'm waiting for. Everyday with Jesus is sweeter than the day before." (2010 camp people understand why this is one of my favorites
8. Blessed Assurance..."Blessed assurance Jesus is mine! Oh what a foretaste of glory divine! Heir of salvation, purchase of God. Born of His spirit washed in His blood!"
9. When I Survey the Wondrous Cross...Were the whole realm of nature mine, that were an offering far too small; Love so amazing, so divine, demands my soul, my life, my all."
10. As The Deer...You're my friend and You are my brother even though You are a king. I love You more than any other so much more than anything

No comments:

Post a Comment