Sunday, June 26, 2011

Your Love Never Fails

The wind is strong and the water's deep, but I'm not alone in these open seas cause Your love never fails. The chasm is far too wide; I never thought I'd reach the other side, but Your love never fails



The love of Jesus will never fail...what a wonderful assurance. This song is my favorite one that we sing this summer here at camp, and no matter how tired I am, how stressed I feel, or how many kids I have hanging off of me at the time, I always find myself centered in the midst of God when we sing this song. It is an amazing feeling to know that we are forever safe within the embrace of God.


My whole life I have had role models. Some were better than others, but they all have one thing in common...at some point, they have all let me down or disappointed me. Although this song does not say it verbatim, it always reminds me that God is the one person that I can always rely on and look up to that will never let me down. His love will never fail me, and He will always be there when I need to turn to Him. I try to thank Him everyday for being my backbone and for never failing me. 


I challenge you to thank God everyday for being there for you. He promises that He will never leave us nor forsake us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment