Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blessed Beyond Comparison

You're rich in love and you're slow to anger. Your name is great and your heart is kind. For all your goodness I will keep on singing, ten thousand reasons for my heart to find.♫ -Matt Redman "10,000 Reasons"



This song has been on repeat for a while in my iTunes. I wish it would have been out a year and a half ago. If it had been, my very first blog post would have been based off of it. It is a perfect example of why I began my blog and is an archetypal example of the title of my blog, Blessed Beyond Comparison. I began this blog almost as a form of worship. I wanted nothing more than to talk about my God and how great He is and how wonderfully he has blessed me. I have had posts here and there that had no religious affiliation and I have had a few that were just venting or ranting, but for the most part I feel like I have continued to boast about God in most of the posts.


My favorite lyrics in the whole song are posted above. We serve a loving and kind God and for that and thousands of other reasons, we can rejoice and praise Him. Even on my worst days, I come realize that those days are not so bad. I live in America, I have a wonderful family, I have my health, and literally ten thousand more reasons as to why my God is AWESOME! But if all that were to be taken from me, I would still have my God, and because of His goodness there will be no cease to my praises.


I challenge you to realize you have so many reasons to live and so many reasons to praise God for His goodness.


Blessed Beyond Comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment