Sunday, November 6, 2011

Give Thanks

"Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God." -Job 37:14

10 things/people I am thankful for
1. My parents/family-I could not have asked for better parents and I am very blessed with the way they raised me.
2. Brittany Serago and Lisa Thornsberry- The best friends a girl could ask for.
3. Jason Hadden-one of the more recent blessings in my life. He shows me God's love in ways that no one else ever has.
4. Town Creek Baptist Church-I consider my church family to be my strongest backbone.
5. Camp Longridge
6. Winthrop University-love hate relationship
7. The Kings, Ridgeways, Haddens, and Hissners (...and Abby)...love you guys
8. Erin Shealy, Katrina Waters, Brittany Serago-roomies <3
9. America and all those who have helped to protect it.
10. Jesus dying on the cross for me...saved the best for last.

No comments:

Post a Comment