Sunday, April 15, 2012

10 People I Want to Be More Like

1. Jesus-Of course, the most important person and the person I need to strive the hardest to be like.
2. Shari Barton-The best mother and lover of a family. If girls really do turn into their mothers...I'm set :)
3. Amy King-Her wisdom and insight is far beyond that of any other woman her age.
4. Jason Hadden-One of the most caring people I know and he puts more thought into his actions than anyone else I know. 
5. Betsy McCarty-By far THE happiest person I know. Nothing seems to bring Betsy down.
6. Debbie Pope-I want her compassion for people. 
7. Missy Hadden-A woman full of spirit and livelihood who would never let a single day go to waste. 
8. Mary Beth Avent-Her understanding and knowledge of scripture is amazing.
9. Mark Shivers-I wish I could have his ingenuity and love for all things theological and life-enriching.
10. Addie Ridgeway-I wish I could bake, sew, and love all people like Addie does.

*Making this list really made me realize the wonderful people I have gotten to know while working at Camp Longridge. Because of those two summers spent in the midst of God's glory, I met some of my biggest role models. 6 of the 10 people I would not know otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment