Saturday, December 31, 2011

1 Year

I began this blog a year ago. In one year, my life has changed in more ways than I could imagine and the blessings I have had are unimaginable. Here are my biggest changes/accomplishments in 2011.

1. I got an awesome roommates and a wonderful apartment 
2. I have challenged my faith a lot more. Learning to question traditional Christianity, not taking things at face value, finding the truth in what we've created to be just another "religion" and strengthening my faith in the process. 
3. I have cut ties with people who were not a good influence 
4. I spent another wonderful summer with some of the best kids on this earth and I feel as if I have a better grasp on my influence on other people.
5. I have found myself in a mature relationship.
6. I have learned that sometimes you have to trust people to do things for you. It may not be done exactly the way you want, but you can't do it all yourself.
7. I have strengthened the friendships that really matter (even if I don't see those people very often).
8. I have learned to trust God with more aspects of my life. My trusting Him is still not perfect, but He has prevailed in being faithful every time, so my goal for 2012 is to fully trust Him.
9. I have learned more scripture in the past year that I ever have in past years.
10. I have maintained a blog that I have been told it is an encouragement. If it isn't to anyone else, it surely is a way for me to release my feelings and ideas and put them into words. Also, my blog is currently being read by people in 15 countries! Exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment